Do you want PGD Labs to offer you the best genetic counseling?
Genetic counselors provide a personalized service and address the concerns of patients who, for example, have psychological issues, fertility problems, are carriers of genetic diseases or suffer from cardiovascular or neurological diseases, among others.
Who can benefit from genetic counseling?
- People with a record of a genetic condition, such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease or heart defects, among other ailments.
- Couples who are pregnant or plan to be after age 35, because age implies a higher risk of problems for the baby.
- Parents who have a child with a genetic disorder.
- If you have suffered two or more miscarriages.
- When repeated tests, such as ultrasounds or analyses, have revealed some kind of problem.
- Related couples.
- Lifestyle, work and medical history can increase the chances of a baby having a birth defect or genetic condition.
What will we offer you as genetic counselors?
- We will help you better understand genetic diseases. For example, how genes and other problems can affect a baby’s health.
- We will explain the risks and benefits of the tests performed at PGD Labs.
- We will assist you with your decision making.
- We will inform you of your test results.
- We will help you understand the medical, psychological and family-related implications of the genetic characteristics of the disease.
Technological advances have allowed and guaranteed for counseling to have a very important role in developed countries.
You can obtain more information about our genetic counseling service by calling us at 965 969 38 400, or sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
At PGD Labs we have a team of European specialists who will provide you with personalized genetic counseling.